• -10%
Vino Malbec Absurdo Contador De...
Vino Malbec Absurdo Contador De...
Vino Malbec Absurdo Contador De...
Vino Malbec Absurdo Contador De...
Vino Malbec Absurdo Contador De...

Las imágenes son ilustrativas. Importante: las añadas pueden diferir del producto que se entrega.

Vino Malbec Absurdo Contador De Estrellas 750 Ml.

02693
$14,850.00 $16,500.00 -10%

Aprovechá 3 cuotas sin interés a través de MercadoPago

Envíos Gratis en el Gran Mendoza a partir de $3.300!

Resto del país Envíos Gratis a partir de $24.000!

Array
3 Items

It has an intense ruby ​​red color, expressiveness on the nose, with slight aromas of wood, vanilla and fresh fruit. On the palate it has good volume, structure and balance, and is wide in the midst. A round wine with harmonious and silky tannins

 Calculate Shipping Cost

Description

Nieto Senetiner has 400 hectares of vineyards among its 3 farms, all located in the Luj de Cuyo area, but in different valleys with different characteristics. In these farms high quality grapes are produced giving rise to exceptional wines.

Product Details

Compositions
Malbec
Estilo de vino
Tinto Persistentes de Cuerpo
Método de elaboración
Fermentación regular
Crianza en madera
Height
Entre 1000 y 1100 msnm
Enólogo/a
Leandro Quercetti
type of container
Botle
línea ó Segmento
reserva
País
Argentina
Provincia
Mendoza
Región
Región Atlántica
Zona Vitivinícola
Valle de Zonda
Orgánico
No
Recomendación
Ideal para regalar a mamá
3 Items

About Absurdo Wines

All their wines are fermented with indigenous yeasts, this means that they are found naturally in the grape. In this way, each varietal has yeasts with particular characteristics.

Within Absurdo Wines, we can find two styles of wines. On the one hand, those with the same name: ABSURDO, fresh wines, easy to drink, with medium intensity and a great palate. On the other hand we have CONTADOR DE ESTRELLAS, where we are going to notice a path towards the complex, elegant, with great structure.

ABSURDO LINE

Absurdo Chardonnay; 100% Chardonnay from the Uco Valley. 70% was fermented in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 30% in barrels. Indigenous yeasts were used. Then it was aged on fine lees for between 4 and 6 months.

CONTADOR DE ESTRELLAS  LINE

Malbec Infinito. Of origin: El Cepillo, San Carlos, Valle De Uco. With a natural fermentation in stainless steel tanks. Aging: 12 months in French Oak barrels of 500 liters. Floral notes stand out on the nose, even white. It also has notes of peach, as well as cherries and fresh plums typical of Malbec. In the mouth it has very good acidity and its tannins are silky. Give away multiple layers of complexity. It is different, refined and harmonious.

Tempranillo Eterno . Of origin: El Cepillo, San Carlos, Valle De Uco. With a natural fermentation in stainless steel tanks. Aging: 14 months in 500-liter French Oak barrels. Being 95% Tempranillo / 5% Graciano. On the nose it is expressive, with some vanilla from the barrel aging and fresh fruit. On the palate it has good volume, structure and is very balanced. A round and long finish

Customers who bought this product also bought:

16 other products in the same category:

Product added to compare.